2020 PARADE HAS BEEN CANCELLED
· Floats judged 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th places in each non-commercial division will receive cash prizes of $200, $175, $150, and $125 respectively.
Float trailers may not exceed 28 feet in length.
· All horses entering the parade must have a certificate showing a negative Coggins test within the past 12 months.
All parade entries should be in place between 1:00pm and 4:00 pm on parade day.
HORSES WILL MEET AT LAUREL PARK. ENTER PARK OFF OF ROBINSON ST.
GENERAL PARADE INFORMATION
- There is no pre-registration required to participate in the parade
- When riding in a convertible, Kids under 6 must be accompanied by an adult when riding on the top of the back seat
- No one will ride on the top or hood of a car
- NO HAND OUTS OR THROWING OF CANDY FROM THE PARADE
- No skate boards, bicycles, go carts, motorcycles except for commercial entries. No fireworks, Poppers etc.
- The Faulkner County Fair Parade is a family event that is held to promote the Faulkner County fair, we ask that no participant display any items that would distract from this purpose.
If you have questions about being in the parade, check the contacts page for committee members that can help you and their phone numbers.